Wednesday, July 8, 2009

3rd day at UM

oh my god!!!!, today's my 3rd day n i am oredi feeling as though i av been in UM for ages... so many things to do d... n so many crazy and wacky events in 3days oni... bt the one tat i wud never ever forget is wat happened today... we, me, gowrey and shamy were late for our assessment class.... OMG!!! oredi tat 'Dr' told on the 1st day itself tat no latecomers, bt twas nt our fault at all.... the bus is to be blamed..... we went 7minutes late and then knocked, he did not open the door, we waited outside (thank God) we din leave, we were praying hard tat he wil allow us in... and then suddenly after bout 10minutes of waiting, the door opened... n i was seated right in front of the 'Dr'... he told me tat am to answer one question... me went into shock, ;why me???....
bt lucky us, he actually called my name to answer a question and twas wen he realised tat i am nt in the class n my fellow coursemates told him tat we r outside... thank god... he asked me, 'did, u knock' n i told him 'yes'... he just nodded... man i was scared... n worried... bt ntg happen... i answered some crap and he told us to read topic one again.... after tat the class started being more like a class, ppl start pouring out their view point and the 'Dr' seem to be nt as 'evil-portrayed' anymore... he was in fact 'helping' us in choosing elective.... in fact he even winked at gow... =) cool man... am starting to like his style... ni better get bak to doing his summary... will update things more after this....

ps: i found a catch for shamy... lol

No comments: